In this course, you will learn :
- What exactly is air pollution?
- What exactly is water pollution?
- What are the primary causes of air pollution, and what steps can be taken to reduce it?
- What are the primary causes of water pollution, and what steps can be taken to reduce it?
- What exactly is the Green House Effect, Greenhouse Gases, and Acid Rain?
- What exactly is global warming? How can we slow global warming?
- What do CFCs and SPM stand for? and a lot more
- Causes of water pollution, Reducing air pollution, Acid rain, Green House effect
- 3Rs of water conservation, CFCs, Disposing dry leaves, hot water is a pollutant
- Ozone Layer, Types of water pollutants, Sources that pollute water, Chlorination
- 11 important questions relating to air and water pollution