In this course, you will learn:
- You must respond to the following question: What is Direct Sowing, and how does it work?
- The distinction between direct sowing and direct sowing on the ground.
- The concepts and concepts of direct seeding.
- The significance of crop-livestock rotations.
- How to choose high-quality seeds for direct sowing techniques that produce the best results.
- Concerning the direct sowing machinery.
- Direct seeding using precision agriculture concepts.
- Fertilization and seeding are two important steps in the growing process.
- Climate plays a big role in direct seeding.
- INTA and AAPRESID professionals in Argentina present their idea of the direct seeding method.
- Principles and fundamentals of direct seeding.
- Importance of the climate for direct sowing.
- Some points to consider to improve results: The importance of agricultural-livestock rotations. Green bridges. Compaction Level curves or terraces.
- Ecology of direct seeding. Soil fertility under different management systems.
- Erosion and physical properties of the soil in direct sowing.
- Seeds. Selection of quality seeds to obtain the best results in direct sowing systems.
- Seed quality concepts.
- Machinery for direct sowing. Precision agriculture concepts applied to SD.
- Fertilization and sowing. Fertilization, times, and doses. Seedtime.
- Basic aspects of machinery to use.
- Direct sowing machinery. Management of crops in direct sowing. Livestock and mixed systems in direct sowing.
- Weed control: Quality of applications.
- Responsible use of herbicides.
- Integrated management of diseases under direct seeding.
- Integrated pest management under direct sowing and effects on soil fauna.
- Integrated weed management in direct sowing.
- The vision of the direct seeding system from AAPRESID professionals in Argentina.