On completion of the PMI-ACP® course learner will be able to:
- Help participants clear the PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt while completing the required 21 contact hour's training
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will enhance team productivity and improve customer satisfaction
- Gain insights on how to establish transparency in communication within the team and with customers
- Experience the freedom on embracing change and explain ways to manage the project's scope, schedule and budget to help timely delivery of products
- Build trust with their teams and customers through consistent cadence of "common sense" best practices
- Acquire valuable insights on how the teams can "empower and inspire"
- Familiarize oneself with latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most competitive environments
- Evaluate one's exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
- Instil confidence to manage projects of various sizes