In this course, you will :
- Learn everything there is to know about Agile project management and Scrum.
- In this lecture, you will learn all about the scrum by going through the scrum journey.
- Learn about hybrid project management and the advantages and disadvantages of traditional project management and agile project management.
- Discover the various roles and responsibilities in an agile project.
- Learn about your responsibilities as a Scrm master on the project.
- Examples from software development and banking systems are provided.
- Learn about risk and anti-patterns, as well as how to deal with them in an agile project.
- Scrum Activities, Roles, and Artifacts
- Pictures are used in a friendly way to help people remember things faster and easier.
- A series of quizzes to assess your knowledge.
- External resources and examples are extremely useful.
1. Scrum Components
- Scrum Team (Roles)
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Components
- Requirement gathering-Discover User Needs
- Requirement gathering-User Stories
- Release Planning+Product Backlog
- Sprint +Sprint Planning
- Sprint Backlog
- Story Points
- Sprint Planning Recap
- Daily Scrum
- Product Increment
- Sprint Review
- Scrum Framework_Recap