In this course, you will learn
- The Trouble With Traditional Approaches: Why modern project management needs Agile in an age of VUCA.
- The Manifesto for Agile Software Development: Reviewing the seminal 2001 text and principles that started it all.
- An Overview of Agile: What are the elements of Agile? What are its advantages? What does it mean for your organisation?.
- An Overview of The Scrum Framework: How can teams work on complex products in a responsive way and get results?.
- Scrum Roles & Responsibilities: What is a Product Owner? What is a Scrum Master? What is a Scrum Team? What do they do?.
- Scrum Artefacts: What is a Product Backlog? What is a Sprint Backlog? What is a Product Increment?.
- Scrum Events: What is Sprint Planning? What is a Daily Scrum? What is a Sprint Review? What is a Sprint Retrospective?.
- Supporting Practices: The best ways to support and enable Scrum to ensure true agility..