In this course, you will :
- See how to use index cards to effectively represent and organise stories.
- Learn how to represent and organise stories, as well as how to design them.
- Learn how to represent complex activity flows, translate those flows into a messaging system, organise and represent your system's classes, and represent an object's behaviour when that behaviour changes with state.
- Discover Story Cards, Story Maps, CRC-card walls (a system created by the author), and a version of UML optimised for the whiteboard and adapted to modern Agile practise.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to use images to effectively communicate your programme to others within the Agile environment.
1. Introduction: Designing in an Agile World
- Designing in an Agile World
2. Organizing Stories
- Stories and Story Cards
- Story Maps
- Story (Use-case) Diagrams
3. Diagramming Activities
- Activity Diagrams
4. Visualizing Message Flow
- Collaboration Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
5. Determining Class Relationships
- CRC Cards and CRC-Card 'Walls'
- UML Class-relationship Diagrams
- Inheritance Relationships in a Class Diagram
6. Representing State-based Behavior
- Mealy and Moore Machines
- UML State Diagrams