In this course, you will :
- sequence the components of the supply chain and identify the key drivers of supply chain management.
- identify the characteristics of supply chain management in service organizations and match supply chain strategies of service organizations with their key characteristics.
- identify criteria for selecting and combining different supply chain strategies and match supply chain areas with key indicators of their performance.
- understand phases of the product life cycle to actions that should be taken at each phase.
- sequence the stages of the new product development process.
- match current best practices in new product development with their description.
- apply strategies used to manage existing and mature products and services with examples of the ways they are used.