In this course,
- You will understand the communication of Social Media has evolved into more than just another advertising channel for retailers, within the Supply Chain.
- You will appreciate the need for the development and the ability to communicate with communities is central to understanding the implications of supply within the new demand chain.
- You will grasp the ramifications on to the supply chain with the emergence and development of multi-channel retailing.
- You will comprehend how the development of e-commerce has added significant complexity to the Supply Chain, through multiple communication channels.
- You will realise the extent in which open, transparent communications in the supply chain, is driving extreme volatility in demand forecasting.
- You will recognise the world is moving into e-relationships between; manufacture, producer, supplier, retailer and consumer and the impact this has on the supply chain and logistics.
- You will understand communications within the supply chain and logistics is now a measurable commodity in terms of performance management.
- measurable commodity in terms of performance management You will appreciate that instant communication is now interrupting established business models, with new technology.