In this course, you will learn:
- How to comprehend omnichannel clients' requirements.
- What's the best way to meet omnichannel demand?
- What leading retailers are doing to make their omnichannel journeys successful.
- How to help an omnichannel strategy succeed.
1. The Omnichannel Customer
- Customers are omnichannel
- The conversion funnel
- Retailer’s value proposition
- Interacting with customers
- Omni-channel Data
2. Fulfilling Omni-channel Demand
- Designing a distribution network
- Increasing delivery speed
- The importance of information
- The importance of ownership structure
3. Omni-channel Journeys
- Information-fulfillment matrix. Traditional vs hybrid models
- From offline to online information
- From online to offline information
- Towards omnichannel fulfillment
- Engaging customers in an omnichannel world
4. Supporting an Omnichannel strategy
- Enabling an Omnichannel Strategy
- Labor Strategy
- Labor Allocation
- Measuring Performance
- Omnichannel is Here To Stay