In this course, you will learn :
- Describe the various types of ocean data.
- Distinguish between data and metadata.
- Summarize emerging applications of artificial intelligence to ocean data.
- Describe what causes data to be open.
- Use a variety of open data repositories to look for ocean data.
- Determine how a dataset is licenced and how that licencing affects re-use.
- What are ocean data?
- Canadian trends in ocean data
- Canadian ocean data repositories
- Uses of ocean data
- Canadian and international resources