In this course, you will :
- introduced to Juniper’s basic network security design concepts. The Junos operating system (Junos OS) and SRX Series security devices will be covered.
- The fundamentals of the Junos CLI and J-Web user interfaces will be covered, including initial configuration tasks and basic interface configuration.
- Cover the concepts of security zone objects, screen objects, address objects, and service objects, as well as how to configure them.
- Describe the configuration of security services such as intrusion prevention systems (IPS) and user-based firewalls
- Learn about Juniper's security features, including antivirus, antispam, content filtering, and Web filtering, as well as their functionality and application.
- explain Network Address Translation, a critical feature of firewall security (NAT).
- Begin by investigating IPsec VPNs and their capabilities. You will learn how to configure, implement, and monitor IPsec VPNs.
- Introduced to Juniper Secure Connect, a highly flexible SSL VPN application, and will go over its features, configuration, deployment, and monitoring.
- Troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintenance for the SRX Series will also be covered, as will an overview of the various types of SRX Series devices and interfaces.
- Juniper Networks Security Concepts and Initial Configuration
- Security Features and Advanced Threat Prevention
- Security Platforms, IPsec, and Troubleshooting