In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create basic string and numeric variables, as well as how to perform calculations on them.
- You'll also discover the magic of a shell-within-a-shell (shell-ception), which opens up a world of possibilities for advanced scripting.
- Learn the distinctions between FOR, WHILE, IF, and CASE statements, as well as how to use them in your Bash scripts.
- Learn the structure of Bash functions, how to use functions to help automate common tasks, and how to programme your scripts to run on a schedule without having to lift a finger.
- From Command-Line to Bash Script
- Variables in Bash Scripting
- Control Statements in Bash Scripting
- Functions and Automation