In this course, you will :
- Create boilerplate React, Redux, Express, and Mongo starter projects.
- Understand common web technologies and design patterns in order to connect them.
- Learn how to deploy between the production and development environments.
- Create an app that uses Google OAuth authentication.
- Discover how to efficiently create and send emails from a backend server.
- Accept and process user credit card payments.
- Server Side Architecture
- Authentication with Google OAuth
- Adding MongoDB
- Dev vs Prod Environments
- Moving to the Client Side
- Developing the Client Side
- Handling Payments
- Back End to Front End Routing in Production
- Mongoose for Survey Creation
- Back to the Client!
- Handling Webhook Data
- The Home Stretch!