In this course, you will learn :
- Master the Event Loop and each of its stages completely.
- Worker Threads and Clustering can be used to significantly improve the performance of Node servers.
- Caching for MongoDB powered by Redis speeds up database queries.
- Include automated browser testing in your Node server setup, along with a continuous integration pipeline.
- Use AWS S3 to add scalable image and file upload to your app.
- The Internals of Node
- Enhancing Node Performance
- Project Setup
- Data Caching with Redis
- Automated Headless Browser Testing
- Wiring Up Continuous Integration
- Scalable Image/File Upload