This course will teach you how to use PlayMaker to prototype the Crossy Road game mechanics on Unity. We will look at how to script movement, game events, camera, and everything else required to create a basic game prototype.
You should be familiar with the fundamentals of Unity, such as creating objects, moving them around, and understanding the various object components. This project will be available for download so that you can study and practise using PlayMaker.
1. Starting off with PlayMaker
- An Overview of the Course Preview
- State Machines and How they work Preview
2. Creating Crossy Roads with Unity and PlayMaker
- Getting Started - Player Movement
- Jumping on Moving Logs
- Collecting Points Preview
- The Player Death
- Restarting the Game
- UI and Scores
- Game Over