In this course,
- You will learn how to design technologies that bring people joy, rather than frustration.
- You'll learn how to generate design ideas, techniques for quickly prototyping them, and how to use prototypes to get feedback from other stakeholders like your teammates, clients, and users.
- You'll also learn principles of visual design, perception, and cognition that inform effective interaction design.
- You'll learn several techniques for rapidly prototyping (such as Wizard of Oz Prototyping) and evaluating multiple interface alternatives -- and why rapid prototyping and comparative evaluation are essential to excellent interaction design.
- You'll learn how to conduct fieldwork with people to help you get design ideas.