In this course, you will :
- Learn how to approach a film project by first understanding what the client wants and then applying your ideas to the music video in the best way possible.
- Learn how to develop a storytelling concept that includes a protagonist, a storyline, a message, and the emotion you want to convey.
- Learn how to write a treatment (script) for your video that communicates the various elements of the story.
- Learn how to put together a strong team to manage every aspect of the filming process.
- Investigate the significance of location scouting and how to select the best set.
- shows you how to create a shot list and how to make the most of your film shoot by directing your actors and working with natural light.
1. The Essentials of Preparation
- Approaching a Project
- Creative Ideas and Concepts
- The Basics of Simple Storytelling
2. The Aspects of Production
- Creating a Treatment and Writing the Script
- Finding a Good Team
- Location Scouting and Recce
- Shot Listing
3. Video Post-production
- Editing Your Footage
- Sharing Your Work