In this course, you will learn :
- With a collection of actionable functions, subfunctions, and modifiers, you can create hit song lyrics.
- Using a simple systematic process, create complex rhythms and melodies.
- With ease, reverse-engineer any hit song lyric.
- Using tried-and-true journalism techniques, interview your thoughts and experiences.
1. R.M.V.W. Slots
- Rhythm Slots
- Melody Slots
- Vowel Slots
- Word Slots
2. The Thought Draft
- Goals and Considerations
- Thought Draft: Key Terms Overview
- Interviewing Tools Pt 1: Probing Questions and The 5W's
- Interviewing Tools Pt 2: Normally, Now - Opposites - I wish, what if
- Analysis Draft Pt1: Core Dilemma & Stakeholder Reaction, Anchor Word List
- Analysis Draft Pt 2: Writing Metaphors
- Analysis Draft Pt 3: Condensed Thought Draft
3. Hidden Meaning Equation
- IMPLIED MEANING, FUNCTIONS, AND SUBFUNCTIONS OVERVIEW
- HME APPLIED : (SOMETHING REAL)