In this course, you will :
- Be able to produce their own song within Studio One. They'll be able to record audio and MIDI, edit these tracks, and mix and master their song.
Course Content includes:
- Learning the User Interface and its Tools
- Setting Up Your Audio Interface and MIDI Devices
- Recording to Audio and MIDI Instrument Tracks
- Using Melodyne to Pitch and Time Correct Audio
- Exploring the Mai Tai Synth
- Using Arrange Tracks to map out your song arrangement
- Using the Scratchpad feature to sketch out different song arrangement ideas
- Exploring the Mix Console and its functions
- Learning how to use the Inserts and Sends in your mix
- Applying Automation to your tracks to give them more interest
- Improving your mix with Bus Processing and Mix Engine effects
- Finalizing your song with some mastering and exporting out your mix.