In this course, you will learn:-
- Set up MongoDB.
- Run MongoDB on your local machine.
- Learn how to use Collections and Documents together.
- To manage the database, you'll need to know how to use terminal commands.
- Within mongo shell, be able to perform CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) operations.
- Learn about the different forms of data that may be saved to a MongoDB database.
- Understand how to use the mongo shell to run queries for specific documents.
Documents vs Collections
Commands in MongoDB - Part 1
Commands in MongoDB - Part 2
Commands in MongoDB - Part 3
Test Your Knowledge