In this course, you will :
- create documents, including from templates and PDFs..
- navigate through documents, including searching text, creating bookmarks, using go to and inserting hyperlinks..
- formatting documents, including page setup, document themes, inserting headers and footers, page numbers and watermarks..
- customising document views, including the ribbon and quick access toolbar, adding metadata, using the show/hide button, and recording and using macros..
- configuring documents to print and save in remote locations and alternate file formats, and password protecting documents..
- inserting text and paragraphs, including inserting built-in fields and special characters, removing blank paragraphs en masse, and inserting text via AutoCorrect..
- formatting text and paragraphs, including text formats, paragraph formats, indenting (in detail), stylising text, and changing text to WordArt..