In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use Microsoft Word 2019 to easily create, edit, format, and share documents.
- This course covers a variety of topics, such as how to use templates and building blocks to create a stylish document with instant purpose.
- How to create numbered and bulleted lists; how to work with columns and tables;
- How to add images and shapes to your documents;
- How to collaborate on documents with your team; and
- How to share documents via OneDrive, email, and other means. In addition, learn how to use Word's proofing tools to check spelling and grammar, get word counts, and more.
- Explain how to save a new document.
- Distinguish between Cut, Copy, and Paste and describe how to use them.
- Describe how to change font formatting.
- Cite how to adjust line spacing.
- Explain the advantages of columns and how to use them.
- Summarize the purpose of headers and footers, and describe how to use them.
- Describe how to create a numbered list.