In this course you will learn
- Master the fundamentals of SQL Server 2019, the industry-leading database management platform from Microsoft
- Adam Wilbert equips beginners with the core skills they need to create and manage SQL Server databases.
- Adam begins with the basics, showing how to install SQL Server and log into a local database server.
- how to create new databases, design tables, define relationships, write queries, and use stored procedures and built-in functions.
- how to perform crucial database administration tasks, such as backups and restores, security enhancements, and performance monitoring.