In this course, you will :
- First, you’ll discover some of the characteristics of a data warehouse project and how such a project can help your customers to have a better understanding of their business progression.
- Next, you’ll explore the dimensional modeling design and will learn about each step in this system in more detail.
- Then, you'll delve into creating a data warehouse database and building an SSIS project to load the data warehouse with information essential for data analysis.
- Finally, you’ll learn how to create meaningful reports on top of the solution previously created.
- Understanding the Fundamental Concepts of a Data Warehouse
- Dimension Table Techniques
- Creating and Working with Hierarchies
- Implementing Fact Tables
- Loading Data in a Data Warehouse
- Setting up an ETL Project with SSIS
- Loading a Data Warehouse with SSIS
- Visualizing Data from the Data Warehouse