In this course, you will :
- Learn how to build relational and NoSQL data models that meet the diverse needs of data consumers.
- understand the differences between various data models and how to select the best data model for a given situation
- improve your knowledge of PostgreSQL and Apache Cassandra
- Learn how to build cloud-based data warehouses, hone your data warehousing skills, expand your knowledge of data infrastructure, and comprehend data engineering on the cloud with Azure.
- Learn about the big data ecosystem and how to work with massive datasets using Spark.
- In addition, you will store big data in a data lake and build lakehouse architecture on the Azure Databricks platform.
- Learn how to use Azure Data Factory and pipelines in Azure Synapse Analytics to create, orchestrate, automate, and monitor data pipelines.
- Data Modeling
- Cloud Data Warehouses with Azure
- Data Lakes and Lakehouse with Spark and Azure Databricks
- Data Pipelines with Azure