In this course, you will learn :
- To manage Azure machine learning resources; to run experiments and train models; and to deploy and operationalize ethical machine learning solutions.
- How to plan and set up a working environment on Azure for data science workloads, as well as how to run data experiments and train predictive models.
- How to create and manage enterprise-ready ML solutions using the Azure Machine Learning Python SDK.
- How to run data science workloads using Apache Spark and powerful clusters running on the Azure Databricks platform.
- Create Machine Learning Models in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning for Data Scientists
- Build and Operate Machine Learning Solutions with Azure
- Perform data science with Azure Databricks
- Prepare for DP-100: Data Science on Microsoft Azure Exam