In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use Azure AD B2C to manage consumer identities.
- Investigate the installation and configuration of Azure AD B2C.
- Learn how to enable your applications to allow anyone to sign up/sign in, how to customise that experience, and how to protect back-end resources.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Graph and Application Insights to manage your users' identities.
- After completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Azure AD B2C required to allow anyone to sign-in to your applications and then manage those users.
1. Configure Azure Active Directory B2C
- Azure AD B2C Concepts
- Creating a Azure AD B2C Tenant
- Linking an Azure AD B2C Tenant
2. Building and Testing User Flows
- B2C Application Concepts
- Building User Flows
- Testing User Flows
- Configuring Social Identity Providers
3. Authenticate Web Application with Azure Active Directory B2C
- Azure AD B2C Applications Deep Dive
- B2C for Web Applications
- B2C for Web APIs
- Customize the User Interface
4. Implement Azure Active Directory B2C Custom Policies
- Custom Policies Overview
- Creating a Custom Policy
- Keep Me Signed-in Policy
- Testing with Azure Application Insights
5. Advanced Azure AD Custom Policies
- Advanced Custom Policy Capabilities
- Invoking a REST API from a Custom Policy
- Adding a Third-party Identity Provider
6. Integrate Azure AD B2C with AAD and Microsoft Graph
- Azure Active Directory Concepts
- Signing in with Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Multi-tenant Setup
- Setting up Microsoft Graph
- User Migration Techniques
7. Manage User Data in Azure Active Directory B2C Using Application Insights
- Using the Audit Log
- Logging Custom Events with Application Insights