In this course, you will learn
- Evaluate the implication of supply and demand and the effects of elasticity as it relates to various markets.
- Interpret and graphically express cost curves to determine price point or profit of all types of markets.
- Differentiate the characteristics of competitive, monopolistically competitive, oligopoly, and monopolistic market environments.
- Illustrate fundamental economic principles by identifying economic problems and proposing available alternatives.
- Interpret the market demand for labor and changes to the market demand for labor.