In this course, you will learn:
- Consider the implications of supply and demand, as well as the effects of elasticity, in various markets.
- To determine the price point or profit of all types of markets, interpret and graphically express cost curves.
- Distinguish between competitive, monopolistically competitive, oligopolistic, and monopolistic market conditions.
- Demonstrate basic economic principles by identifying economic issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Interpret the labour market demand and variations in the labour market demand.