In this course, you will learn :
- Create and run various SQL statements and queries to access and manipulate data in databases.
- Deployment, management, security, operationalization, monitoring, and optimization of relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and DB2.
- Create Data Pipelines with shell scripts and tools like Apache Airflow and Kafka to extract, transform, and load data repositories.
- Create and populate Data Warehouses, as well as analyse their data using Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Cognos Analytics.
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Introduction to Relational Databases (RDBMS)
- Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python
- Hands-on Introduction to Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Relational Database Administration (DBA)
- ETL and Data Pipelines with Shell, Airflow and Kafka
- Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics