In this course, you will :
- Increase your comfort level in dealing with people with Mental Illness/Distress.
- Why this is so critical and the impact you can make (good or bad).
- Have a basic understanding of some of the most common mental illnesses you will encounter.
- Become more efficient and effective in assisting people in Mental Distress.
- Grow both personally and professionally.
- Be able to apply these concepts to your communities, families, and friends..
- How to possibly save someone’s life!.