In this course, you will :
- Learn about the basic pharmacology of cannabis and how cannabinoids effect the body.
- Learn about the history of cannabis cultivation and legality.
- Learn about the barriers and approaches to cannabis research.
- Learn about the epidemiological data on cannabis use in terms of cognition, education, and behavior.
- History of Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis, Chronic Pain, and Related Disorders
- Cannabis, Mental Health, and Brain Disorders
- Healthy Aging and the Future of Cannabis Research