In this course, you will learn :
- A working understanding of.NET application development in C#.
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and the syntax of C#.
- A thorough understanding of garbage collection principles and implementation.
- Working knowledge of.NET data structures and type systems.
- The ability to use.NET to work with files and deploy applications.
- C# Programming Basics
- Classes and OOP
- Classes and OOP II
- Exception Handling
- Delegates and Events
- Additional Features
- Working with Strings
- Working with Dates and Time
- Multithreading and Asynchronous Programming
- Dynamic Binding