In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of containerization technologies such as docker and kubernetes.
- Learn how to create a YAML file for Kubernetes.
- Discover how to set up a public and private Elastic Container Registry.
- Discover how to push a Docker image to ECR.
- Learn how to use EKS Elastic Kubernetes Services to provision and manage containers on the AWS cloud.
- Learn how to set up and use an EKS Cluster.
- Learn how to use the command lines eksctl, docker, and kubectl.
1. Kubernetes in light speed
- What is Docker and how it works?
- Architecture of Kubernetes
- Pod and services
- Setting up the environment for Kubernetes
- Replica controller
- Replica set
2. Elastic Container Registry
- Building docker image locally
- Creating Public Repository
- Creating Private Repository
3. Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Installing eksctl
- Creating Cloudformation stack
- Starting up minikube cluster
- Creating Pod with ECR image
- Creating Replicaset and Scaling UP/DOWN
- Configuring Kubernetes cluster
- Creating Deployment and Service
- Accessing application