Comprehensive Nginx deployment to Kubernetes on AWS by using kops and terraform - Free Course
- Deploy Kubernetes cluster in AWS..
- Learn how to use Kops to spin up Kubernetes cluster..
- Learn how to use Terraform to run immutable infrastructure..
- Learn deployment concepts in Kubernetes..
- Learn how to get inside Docker container, watch logs..
- Use knowledge learned throughout this course in another cloud providers than just AWS..
- Learn about horizontally scaled deployment in Kubernetes..
- Learn how to deploy NGINX web server with their custom content to Kubernetes in form of Docker container..
- Learn how to see logs, get inside the Docker container within the pod in Kubernetes..
- The main goal of this course is to provide a comprehensive explanation to the people who are truly willing to deep dive in Kubernetes and Docker world and perhaps aspiring for DevOps carrier. In order to achieve this goal I have decided to use NGINX web server examples throughout this course - just because year back I was amazed by value which is delivered by web server itself. Imagine that every business in the world is serving their content via some kind of this powerful piece of software. Nowadays, we can take an advantage of deploying and scaling of docerized mainly Open Source web servers to Kubernetes at any cloud provider you can think of.