In this course, you will learn :
- Define Identity and Access Management roles for GKE, as well as security policies for Kubernetes pods.
- Understand how logging and Kubernetes are implemented, and how GKE extends that basic functionality using Google Cloud's operations suite.
- Use Google Cloud Managed Storage Services in conjunction with GKE.
- Use CI/CD in conjunction with GKE.
1. Access Control and Security in Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Authentication and authorization
- Cloud IAM
- Types of IAM roles
- Kubernetes RBAC
- Attaching roles
- Kubernetes Control Plane Security
- Pod Security
- Applying pod security policies
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform and Qwiklabs
2. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) Logging and Monitoring
- Google Cloud's Operations Suite
- Logging basics
- Logging with Kubernetes
3. Using Google Cloud Managed Storage Services with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Using Google Cloud Services
- Using APIs
- Using Cloud Storage
- Using Google Cloud Databases
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Decision Tree
4. Using CI/CD with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- CI/CD Pipeline Overview
- CI/CD Spectrum
- Examples of CI/CD Tools
- Example Pipelines