In this course, you will :
- Understand what marketing is and how it is different from sales.
- Build your marketing vocabulary and conceptual framework for marketing.
- Define what marketing's role in the organization is and why it matters.
- Know the elements of branding, why it is important and what makes a great brand.
- Be able to speak authoritatively about the elements of marketing and branding.
- Know a clear technique to create a brand architecture.
- Create a style guide to keep branding consistent across the organization.
- Conduct market research and understand why it is important to effective marketing campaigns.
- Create buyer personas and use them to their advantage.
- Build a customer journey from discovery to purchase.
- Download course transcripts, slides, and exclusive branding tips and style guide templates..