In this course, you will learn:
- How to plan tactics for the various stages of the conversion funnel (TOFU, MOFU and BOFU).
- Performance indicators can be used to assess the effectiveness of social media marketing efforts (metrics and KPIs).
- Create great material for social media and use resources to do so.
- Obtain a huge or small brand's positioning.
- How to make your brand stand out on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- How to leverage content-creation technologies like Google, Google Analytics, Buzzsumo, and Portent.
- How to utilise Hubspot and CoSechedule as content management platforms.
- How to utilise Hootsuite and Buffer as social media management tools
- Value content creation process
- Phases of the conversion funnel (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU)
- Social media marketing
- Digital crisis management and management
- Design of content strategies
- Professional use of social networks and choice according to objectives
- Management of multiple social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter, YouTube)
- Digital guideline and content promotion
- Digital measurement (metrics and KPIs)
- Social media trends