In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of Market Basket Analysis, including association rules, metrics, and pruning.
- You will then use these ideas to assist a small grocery store in improving its promotional and product placement efforts.
- To evaluate association rules, use six metrics: supply, confidence, lift, conviction, leverage, and Zhang's metric.
- After that, you'll use association rules and metrics to help a library and an e-book seller.
- Learn how to use these methods, which you will eventually apply in exercises in which you will assist a retailer in selecting a physical store layout and performing product cross-promotions.
- Learn how visualisations are used to guide the pruning process and summarise final results, which are typically itemsets or rules.
- Introduction to Market Basket Analysis
- Association Rules
- Aggregation and Pruning
- Visualizing Rules