In this course, you will :
- Understand the fundamental concepts and terminology used in deep learning, as well as why deep learning techniques are so powerful today.
- Create simple neural networks and use them to make predictions.
- Discover how to optimise the predictions made by your neural networks.
- Understanding how it works will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build in the second half of the course.
- Discover the Specify-Compile-Fit workflow for making predictions, and by the end of the chapter, you'll have all the tools you need to build deep neural networks.
- Learn how to optimise your Keras deep learning models.
- Basics of deep learning and neural networks
- Optimizing a neural network with backward propagation
- Building deep learning models with keras
- Fine-tuning keras models