In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of manipulating time series data. Data that is indexed by a sequence of dates or times are referred to as time series data.
- To work with this index, you'll learn how to use Pandas' built-in methods.
- Discover how to resample time series in order to change the frequency.
- How to compute rolling and cumulative values for time series.
- You'll apply all of your new knowledge to create a value-weighted stock index based on actual stock data.
- Working with Time Series in Pandas
- Basic Time Series Metrics & Resampling
- Window Functions: Rolling & Expanding Metrics
- Putting it all together: Building a value-weighted index