In this course, you will :
- How a job order costing system works and what type of business would use it.
- How a process costing system works and what type of business would use it.
- Cost volume profit analysis (CVP) and how CVP tools can be used to make business decisions rationally.
- How to construct a master budget.
- How to construct a flexible budget and use it to make rational decissions.
- How to use responsibility accounting to hold different areas of a business accountable in a rational way.
- Relevant cost analysis as a took to make rational business decissions.
- Time value of money techniques to help make decision about long term projects.
Comprehensive managerial and cost accounting course. Topics include:
· Job order costing
· Process costing
· Cost volume profit analysis
· Master Budgets
· Flexible Budgets
· Responsibility accounting
· Relevant costs
· Time value of money
This course will go into detail about each topic. We will include”
· Practice Excel files with both an answer tab and a practice tab
· Lecture PDF files that can be downloaded and reviewed without internet access
Managerial accounting skills are critical skills necessary for successfully running a business because they provide tools to make rational business decisions.
- Business students learning managerial accounting concepts
- Business owners who want to apply managerial accounting concepts to make better decisions
- Business professionals who want to use managerial accounting concepts to improve their career