In this course, you will learn
- How to leverage a provided database of local and national recruiters.
- How to get jobs without applying.
- How to run a discrete search (so current employer remains unaware of your search).
- How to double your interviews with an active and passive search.
- How to write a resume that gives recruiters what they need to hire you.
- There is little or no age-ism in ACT and FIN until you hit about 60 to 70. It is a very age-tolerant career. That is not why ACT and FIN professionals stall. This class helps to fix that issue..
- Using the job market to forecast your career..
- Interview preparation, salary negotiations, and so much more....