In this course, you will learn :
- What are management consultants responsible for? What are some of the tools and skills I can use at work? Why is problem solving considered a superpower?
- What qualities do consulting firms seek? How do consulting projects look? How should I approach companies? What is the secret to successful case interviews?
- How should problems be divided? How should hypotheses be used? How do I get data? How do you clean data? How should a DMAIC process improvement framework be used?
- How do you quickly become knowledgeable about a new subject? What exactly is industry analysis? How should businesses be benchmarked? How do you create great Excel models?
- Introduction to Management Consulting
- Getting a Consulting Job
- Consulting Approach to Problem Solving
- Consulting Tools and Tips
- Consulting Presentations and Storytelling