In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use Spring Boot, which has an opinionated view of the Spring platform.
- How to use Spring Boot to create a practical, enterprise-style web application quickly and efficiently.
- How to build the app, helps you become acquainted with the Spring framework in general.
- Delves into some of the fundamental Spring projects that can be used to create Java-based applications.
1. Getting Started with Spring Boot
- Introduction to Spring
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- Create a project with Spring Initializr
- Create a project with your IDE
- Examining a Spring Boot skeleton project
2. Data Access in Spring
- Embedded databases with Spring Boot
- Welcome to Spring Data
- Repositories with Spring Data
- Using a remote database
- Locked content
3. Service Tier
- Understanding dependency injection
- Build a service abstraction
- Develop a service object with Spring
4. Web Pages with Spring
- Introduction to the controller
- Build your first controller
- Thymeleaf as a rendering engine
- Put it all together
- Test a controller MockMVC
5. Exposing RESTful Endpoints
- Understanding RestController
- Expose a service layer through REST