The course focuses on a systematic approach of Spring and breaks down the entire subject into systematic sections for easier understanding. The course also includes practical work (or homework) which will help you actually grasp how to work in Spring, instead of just a theoretical approach or following the instructor.
In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to the Spring Framework
- Take a look at the core Spring Framework
- Detailed introduction to Dependency Injection
- Work with the MVC (Model-View Controller) in Spring
- How Spring Framework can help simplify building apps that utilize the web
- Take a look at some JSP basics, the visuals of the application
- Work with REST and API, what it is, how does it work, etc.
- How to configure a logger into the application