In this course, you will :
- Be able to develop RESTful web services with Spring Boot 2 from scratch.
- Build a real time project using Spring Boot Data JPA & H2 database wherein same project will be leveraged for learning all the modules in an incremental manner..
- learn about using github to manage the incremental development process for SpringBoot applications both via git command line and using STS IDE..
- understand how to implement Exception Handling using Spring 5 latest ResponseStatusException package..
- be able to design and implement Global Exception handling and Validation for RESTful Services..
- Understand and implement JPA OneToMany Association.
- understand in depth of HATEOAS concepts and implement Self Linking and Relationship linking concepts using HATEOAS..
- implement internationalisation feature for RESTful Services..
- be able to understand and design filtering solutions for RESTful webservices with static, dynamic filtering methods and also using @JsonView..
- understand DTOs concept (Data Transfer Objects) and implement Entity to DTO conversion using ModelMapper and MapStruct Dependencies..
- understand the options available for RESTful APIs versioning and implement all the options available..
- learn about importance of API Documentation for RESTful APIs and implement SWAGGER integration with UserManagement Service which you will build as part of this course..
- understand and implement spring boot actuator and Spring Boot admin features for RESTful Services..
- learn about Micrometer and how it can export metrics to multiple monitoring tools. You will implement exporting metrics via JMX and also to a SAAS solution named AppOptics and create dashboards, verify timeseries data, live metrics in AppOptics..
- SpringBoot - Manage Project via github and HelloWorld RESTful Service
- SpringBoot - Build RESTful Webservices using Spring Data JPA
- SpringBoot - Exception Handling with ResponseStatusException - Spring5 latest
- SpringBoot - Validations & Global Exception Handling
- Spring Boot - JPA - OneToMany Association
- Spring Boot - HATEOAS
- Spring Boot - Internationalization
- SpringBoot - Filtering
- SpringBoot - DTOs - Data Transfer Objects
- SpringBoot - Versioning & Content Negotiation
- SpringBoot - Swagger Integration
- SpringBoot Actuator & SpringBoot Admin
- SpringBoot - Actuator & Micrometer