In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to make the most of centralised user management with AWS Single Sign-On.
- Learn about the concepts, workflows, and benefits of Single Sign-On implementation through a hands-on demonstration of how to manage multiple identities and control access in AWS using a centralised Active Directory.
- Learn how to set up Active Directory and integrate it with Single Sign-On, as well as how to install custom and third-party apps to fully utilise the service's capabilities.
1. Designing Your SSO Solution
- Architecture for on-premises SSO
- Architecture for AWS console access
- Architecture for using external apps
2. AWS SSO Configuration
- Initial configuration
- Creating user roles
- Users, groups, and permission sets
- Verifying permission sets
3. Assigning Permissions and Apps to Your SSO Deployment
- Using SSO to login to an external AWS account
- Using AWS SSO with an external application
- Using AWS SSO for Amazon AppStream
4. Connecting Your Identity Sources
- Using external directories with SSO
- Using AWS Simple AD with AWS SSO