In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing while being introduced to compute power, security, storage, networking, messaging, and management services in the cloud.
- how to deploy the underlying infrastructure components that provide security and services to our servers by writing scripts using CloudFormation, AWS’ tool for Infrastructure as Code.
- how to stretch for Continuous Delivery as your “true north” while you build CI/CD systems that automate the “stuff” between developers and the cloud.
- Learn to create and deploy a kubernetes cluster, configure kubernetes autoscale and load test a kubernetes application.
- You’ll learn to operationalize both existing and new microservices and apply containers best practices.
- You’ll learn to pick the appropriate abstraction for microservices: Serverless (AWS Lambda) or Container Orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Learn how to design and deploy infrastructure as code, create and monitor CI/CD pipelines for various deployment strategies, and use Kubernetes to deploy scalable microservices.
- You will combine your new skills by completing a capstone project at the end of the programme.
- Cloud Foundations
- Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Build CI/CD Pipelines, Monitoring & Logging
- Microservices at Scale using Kubernetes