In this course, you will :
- Discover how to write functions in Typescript.
- Discover how to use types in more complex data structures such as arrays and objects.
- Union types in TypeScript enable us to combine individual types into flexible combinations.
- Use TypeScript's type system to gain insight into your code's runtime behaviour by narrowing down which union types to use.
- Advance your TypeScript knowledge to use interfaces and other means of typing objects.
- Complex Types
- Union Types
- Type Narrowing
- Advanced Object Types