- Understand Angular 2 and how it can help you as a developer
- Code an Angular 2 project with an online IDE
- Get to grips with Angular 2’s many powerful features
- Improve your UI/UX design and development skills
- Discover what’s new in the latest version of Angular
The course will begin with an introduction to TypeScript, the Cloud9 IDE and using Angular 2 modules. Then you’ll get stuck into Angular 2’s components, building a UI and binding your data. After that things get a little more challenging with a breakdown of advanced component concepts and component composition. From there you’ll jump into services, web services, and routing before setting up Angular 2 from scratch.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to set up and get going on your own Angular 2 projects quickly, easily, and efficiently.